We strive to do our best to give back both to the planet and to our community by recycling, using earth-friendly materials, supporting local vendors and being involved in community events.
Saving the Planet One Box at a Time
We use recycled (30% post consumer waste)paper for printing
We bale & recycle all excess cardboard & paper
Support local vendors and buy locally whenever possible
Give back to the community and participate in community events
- We bale and recycle all of our cardboard and paper (generating an average of 5 tons per month).
- We trade and sell damaged pallets to local partners for repair and reuse.
- We package our fulfillment commitments with biodegradable padding materials instead of petroleum based foam “peanuts” or air bags.
- We are renovating a new warehouse facility instead of building new, and using earth-friendly practices whenever possible such as LED lighting.
- Our HR and Accounts Payable departments have transitioned to completely paperless to save resources.
- Many of our employees telecommute and we minimize paper usage by using mainly electronic communication to reduce our carbon footprint.
- We use Recycled (30% post consumer waste) and/or Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified papers for commercial printing. FSC ensures that paper contains fiber from well-managed and responsibly harvested forests that meet strict environmental and socioeconomic standards.
- By using vegetable oil-based inks, our customers receive ink that is made from a renewable resource and produces less VOC’s. Vegetable oils break down easier than petroleum, leading to a more efficient recycling process.
- Our facilities use chemical-free computer-to-plate technology which eliminates processing chemicals and their disposal, which saves water and energy.
- We use water-based aqueous coating to produce high-gloss results, instead of UV coatings which are much less friendly on the environment.
- Secure ways to donate product with community partners vs discard (all product overage is donated unless specifically requested to be discarded by the client).
- We partner with organizations to employ people with developmental and intellectual disabilities for collating and fulfillment.
- Participate in community events, volunteer, and make charitable donations to organizations both locally and nationwide.