Chains needed a way to tap into the college student spending power of $574 billion and gain them as loyal customers. Multi-vendor sample bags were hung directly on dorm room doors as well as distributed by a brand ambassador at sororities and campus clubs
- 83% of undergraduate college students own at least one credit card
- 51% are self-supported through savings or jobs
- Average college student spends $2200 annually on personal items
- Targeted colleges within 1 mile walking distance to top drug/mass chains
- 10,000 bags are distributed annually
DID YOU KNOW? We have distributed over 16 MILLION samples through our Target Market Sample Programs!