Teen Concert Sampling
The average teenager spends $2,150 per year and there are 42 million teens in America. Vendors wanted a way to reach this target demographic directly and gain loyal customers for years to come. We created a shared vendor program where product samples are distributed directly to teens. Organza bags containing 8 to 10 samples and a bounce-back coupon book were handed out at the exits of popular concerts such as Jonas Brothers, Carrie Underwood, Shawn Mendes and more.
- 100K reached since 2016 & 3 million+ impressions
- 30 cents per sample cost to vendor
- Included social media hashtags and prizes for submitted pictures annually
- 100% profit for chains – completely vendor funded
- Higher vendor ROI as shared costs with other vendors and across retailers
DID YOU KNOW? We have distributed over 16 MILLION samples through our shared sample programs!