CosPro Marketing works together with some of the biggest brands to come up with innovative solutions to specific problems as well as marketing strategies. Check out some examples of how we’ve helped clients succeed!
Click on a category to view
Brand Launch Into Retail
- Launched into 6,500 stores
- Less than $2 cost per store
- More than 65K sample bags distributed
- Over 20K store associates trained
CosPro Marketing specializes in launch kits and on-going interaction and education kits for store associates. Kits normally contain custom designed training materials, easel cards or tester/sample displays, coupons, brochures, gift-with-purchase items along with product samples and testers. These are distributed either via a shared vendor monthly beauty box that goes DSD or to the chain’s DC’s or mail bag.
- More than 3.6 million interaction kits shipped without missing a deadline
- 100 million+ samples distributed in-store to date
- Saved Walgreens vendors more than $3 million annually in shipping costs
- 25% coupon redemption rate vs. 1% for FSI coupons and 2.7% for digital coupons
Revlon wanted to increase their cosmetic sales at Walgreens before Valentine’s Day.
CosPro Marketing implemented a gift-with-purchase including a foil stamped gift box with ribbon, retractable Revlon lip brush, Revlon Super Lustrous Love Is On Lipstick and coupon booklet. Walgreens customers received the gift with any $20 Revlon cosmetics purchase. The program was such a success that stores ran out earlier than expected!
- Over $30K in sales with a 1 week sell-through
Gift with Purchase
Kinney Drugs wanted to compete with the beauty subscription box programs, but shipping costs can be so high.
CosPro Marketing designed a custom gift with purchase sample bag that could be marketed in store on a high traffic endcap. The program included custom printed sleeve with product images/description, 10 samples, a coupon book, and a shelf dangler to promote it on the shelves. The bag was free with any $19.99 beauty purchase or could be purchased at $9.99.
- 10 brands included
- 1800 bags distributed
- Over 1200 bags sold in 2 months
Walgreens needed a new, more efficient way to train their Beauty Advisors. In the past, each brand would hold schools and the Advisors were out a full day per brand. This was costing both the brands and the chain millions of dollars each year, and the ROI couldn’t support that.
CosPro Marketing created a day of training with 20-minute segments dedicated to the NEW items from each brand; providing the Advisors with easy to remember points of difference per product. The training day consisted of demonstrating hands-on techniques, customer role playing and LIVE quizzing via our Audience Response System. CosPro Marketing also created a follow along bi-lingual training manual, certificates, and gifts for attendees.
- Saved chain & vendors $6 million+ annually
- Lowest training cost per participant
- Average grade was 89%
- 6500 advisors trained in 6 weeks in 130 regions
- 9.4/10 rating by those surveyed
- 150:1 return on vendor investment
- Double-digit sales lift
- 54 million impressions for 1/2 cent each
- $45 million sales on participating brands
- $168K GWP sales