CosPro Marketing works together with brands and retailers to come up with innovative solutions to specific problems as well as marketing strategies. Check out some examples of how we’ve helped clients succeed!
Click on a category to view
Brand Launch Into Retail
- Launched into 6,500 stores
- Less than $2 cost per store
- More than 65K sample bags distributed
- Over 20K store associates trained
CosPro Marketing specializes in launch kits and on-going interaction and education kits for store associates. Kits normally contain custom designed training materials, easel cards or tester/sample displays, coupons, brochures, gift-with-purchase items along with product samples and testers. These are distributed either via a shared vendor monthly beauty box that goes DSD or to the chain’s DC’s or mail bag.
- More than 3.6 million interaction kits shipped without missing a deadline
- 100 million+ samples distributed in-store to date
- Saved Walgreens vendors more than $3 million annually in shipping costs
- 25% coupon redemption rate vs. 1% for FSI coupons and 2.7% for digital coupons
Get the Look Book
As a result of the pandemic, shoppers are keeping more of a distance, and the lack of store testers means customers aren’t able to receive in-store demonstrations from beauty experts. CVS needed a way to keep beauty shoppers engaged with exciting content that would educate them on which products they can use to “get the look”.
CosPro Marketing created a program in which brands can participate in an exciting event that offers customers a free Get the Look Book including step by step tutorials and how-to’s, product suggestions, and QR codes leading to bonus content on brands’ websites. Because of the pandemic, do it yourself tutorials and coupn use are trending higher than ever. The Get the Look Book includes valuable coupons to encourage sales and makes a great take-home educational guide for customers to refer to.
- Event includes an eye-catching table display with easel card, Get the Look Books in acrylic stand and table skirt
- Helps associates engage with customers and build their cart
- 70% of shoppers surveyed want interaction with associates
- The average transaction amount soars 81% after positive interaction with an associate
- In-store coupons have a higher redemption rate – up to 25% in our programs
In-Store Skin Care Demonstration
CosPro Marketing’s Agency executed a skin care event featuring Clean & Clear and Neutrogena products at 75 HEB Stores. The Beauty Experts completed more than 650 demonstrations of Neutrogena’s Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes and distributed over 1,200 flyers on both brands to eager shoppers. A total of 1,365 products were sold; at least 2 products were sold for every demo completed. Many customers commented they had never heard of the products before our demonstration!
- 209% closure rate!
- 18 sales per store during the 4-hour event
- 131 store associates trained on the products to help with future sales
Product Launch Book
One of our most popular programs is a high-end publication that highlights new product launches and includes a detachable coupon page. The books can be customized for consumers or store associates and can include tutorials as well as product training. High-value coupons provide Beauty Consultants the chance to try products at a low price in order to give their personal testimony and recommendations to customers. Consumer coupon brochures incentivize shoppers to bounce back into the store to purchase a new product.
- Currently distributed at CVS; trains Beauty Consultants for 36 cents each!
- Distributed to 750 stores
- NEW for 2021: Gratis Testers added for Beauty Consultant Trial
- Can be customized as a consumer publication with how-to’s, tutorials and customer coupon brochure
- 45% of all shoppers use coupons most or all of the time
Revlon wanted to increase their cosmetic sales at Walgreens before Valentine’s Day.
CosPro Marketing implemented a gift-with-purchase including a foil stamped gift box with ribbon, retractable Revlon lip brush, Revlon Super Lustrous Love Is On Lipstick and coupon booklet. Walgreens customers received the gift with any $20 Revlon cosmetics purchase. The program was such a success that stores ran out earlier than expected!
- Over $30K in sales with a 1 week sell-through
Gift with Purchase
Kinney Drugs wanted to compete with the beauty subscription box programs, but shipping costs can be so high.
CosPro Marketing designed a custom gift with purchase sample bag that could be marketed in store on a high traffic endcap. The program included custom printed sleeve with product images/description, 10 samples, a coupon book, and a shelf dangler to promote it on the shelves. The bag was free with any $19.99 beauty purchase or could be purchased at $9.99.
- 10 brands included
- 1800 bags distributed
- Over 1200 bags sold in 2 months
- 87% sell through rate
Walgreens needed a new, more efficient way to train their Beauty Advisors. In the past, each brand would hold schools and the Advisors were out a full day per brand. This was costing both the brands and the chain millions of dollars each year, and the ROI couldn’t support that.
CosPro Marketing created a day of training with 20-minute segments dedicated to the NEW items from each brand; providing the Advisors with easy to remember points of difference per product. The training day consisted of demonstrating hands-on techniques, customer role playing and LIVE quizzing via our Audience Response System. CosPro Marketing also created a follow along bi-lingual training manual, certificates, and gifts for attendees.
- Saved chain & vendors $6 million+ annually
- Lowest training cost per participant
- Average grade was 89%
- 6500 advisors trained in 6 weeks in 130 regions
- 9.4/10 rating by those surveyed
- 150:1 return on vendor investment
- Double-digit sales lift
- 54 million impressions for 1/2 cent each
- $45 million sales on participating brands
- $168K GWP sales