CosPro Marketing works together with brands and retailers to come up with innovative solutions to specific problems as well as marketing strategies. Check out some examples of how we’ve helped clients succeed!
Click on a category to view
Walgreens needed a new, more efficient way to train their Beauty Advisors. In the past, each brand would hold schools and the Advisors were out a full day per brand. This was costing both the brands and the chain millions of dollars each year, and the ROI couldn’t support that.
CosPro Marketing created a day of associate training with 20-minute segments dedicated to the NEW items from each brand; providing the Advisors with easy to remember points of difference per product. The associate training day consisted of demonstrating hands-on techniques, customer role playing and LIVE quizzing via our Audience Response System. CosPro Marketing also created a follow along bi-lingual associate training manual, certificates, and gifts for attendees.
- Saved chain & vendors $6 million+ annually
- Lowest associate training cost per participant
- Average grade was 89%
- 6500 advisors trained in 6 weeks in 130 regions
- 9.4/10 rating by those surveyed
Product Launch Book
One of our most popular programs is a high-end publication that highlights new product launches and includes a detachable coupon page. The books can be customized for consumers or store associates and can include tutorials as well as product training. High-value coupons provide Beauty Consultants the chance to try products at a low price in order to give their personal testimony and recommendations to customers. Consumer coupon brochures incentivize shoppers to bounce back into the store to purchase a new product.
- Currently distributed at CVS; trains Beauty Consultants for 36 cents each!
- Distributed to 750 stores
- NEW for 2021: Gratis Testers added for Beauty Consultant Trial
- Can be customized as a consumer publication with how-to’s, tutorials and customer coupon brochure
- 45% of all shoppers use coupons most or all of the time
CosPro Marketing specializes in launch kits and on-going interaction and education kits for store associates. Kits normally contain custom designed training materials, easel cards or tester/sample displays, coupons, brochures, gift-with-purchase items along with product samples and testers. These are distributed either via a shared vendor monthly beauty box that goes DSD or to the chain’s DC’s or mail bag.
- More than 3.6 million interaction kits shipped without missing a deadline
- 100 million+ samples distributed in-store to date
- Saved Walgreens vendors more than $3 million annually in shipping costs
- 25% coupon redemption rate vs. 1% for FSI coupons and 2.7% for digital coupons
Brand Launch Into Retail
- Launched into 6,500 stores
- Less than $2 cost per store
- More than 65K sample bags distributed
- Over 20K store associates trained