CosPro Marketing works together with some of the biggest brands to come up with innovative solutions to specific problems as well as marketing strategies. Check out some examples of how we’ve helped clients succeed!
Click on a category to view
Revlon wanted to increase their cosmetic sales at Walgreens before Valentine’s Day.
CosPro Marketing implemented a gift-with-purchase including a foil stamped gift box with ribbon, retractable Revlon lip brush, Revlon Super Lustrous Love Is On Lipstick and coupon booklet. Walgreens customers received the gift with any $20 Revlon cosmetics purchase. The program was such a success that stores ran out earlier than expected!
- Over $30K in sales with a 1 week sell-through
CosPro Marketing specializes in launch kits and on-going interaction and education kits for store associates. Kits normally contain custom designed training materials, easel cards or tester/sample displays, coupons, brochures, gift-with-purchase items along with product samples and testers. These are distributed either via a shared vendor monthly beauty box that goes DSD or to the chain’s DC’s or mail bag.
- More than 3.6 million interaction kits shipped without missing a deadline
- 100 million+ samples distributed in-store to date
- Saved Walgreens vendors more than $3 million annually in shipping costs
- 25% coupon redemption rate vs. 1% for FSI coupons and 2.7% for digital coupons
Interactive Beauty Consultant Kiosk – Emma
Rite Aid did not have Beauty Consultants in all stores and needed a way for customers to get answers to their questions at any time.
CosPro Marketing created and implemented a test program for a Beauty Consultant Kiosk – Emma. Emma was an easy-to-use touch screen kiosk that helped consumers choose products and get up to date advice. While one full-time beauty associate would cost a store about $30,000 per year in salary, Emma was there 24/7 at a cost of less than $3,000 per year. CosPro Marketing created the back-end software system so that the vendors involved in the program could add products, videos and images on their own.
- Estimated savings of $27K per year per store!
- Reliable data updated daily
- Accessible all store hours
Brand Launch Into Retail
- Launched into 6,500 stores
- Less than $2 cost per store
- More than 65K sample bags distributed
- Over 20K store associates trained
CVS needed a way to get the new Care Concierge to interact with customers.
CosPro Marketing created a sampling and training program for 750 CVS HealthHub Stores – handling everything from concept to completion including collating samples, designing HealthHub brochures and customized coupon into beautiful organza bags, and shipping as new HealthHub stores open throughout the year. Ongoing training included a Care Concierge Newsletter.
- 75K samples distributed
- Only 14 cents per sample cost per vendor
- Average of 10 samples per bag
- Over $35 value in bounce-back coupon book alone
Chains needed a way to tap into the college student spending power of $574 billion and gain them as loyal customers.
CosPro Marketing created a shared vendor program that puts samples directly in the hands of college students. Sample bags containing 8 to 10 samples and a bounce-back coupon book are hung on dorm doors and distributed by a brand ambassador at sororities and campus clubs.
- 100K reached since 2016 & 3 million+ impressions
- Less than 29 cents per sample cost to vendor
- Included social media hashtags and prizes for submitted pictures annually
- 100% profit for chains – completely vendor funded
- Higher vendor ROI as shared costs with other vendors and across retailers
DID YOU KNOW? We have distributed over 16 MILLION samples through our shared sample programs!
Gift with Purchase
Kinney Drugs wanted to compete with the beauty subscription box programs, but shipping costs can be so high.
CosPro Marketing designed a custom gift with purchase sample bag that could be marketed in store on a high traffic endcap. The program included custom printed sleeve with product images/description, 10 samples, a coupon book, and a shelf dangler to promote it on the shelves. The bag was free with any $19.99 beauty purchase or could be purchased at $9.99.
- 10 brands included
- 1800 bags distributed
- Over 1200 bags sold in 2 months
Wellness Sample Box
Retail chains were looking for a health & wellness program to surprise and delight customers while introducing them to a variety of product lines.
CosPro Marketing created a BEST in Wellness Sample Box Program shared and paid for by multiple vendors. The box contained $35 worth of products and retailed for $9.99. A custom coupon booklet was also included in the box, to incentivize shoppers to purchase the full-size product after trying the sample.
- 10K boxes distributed/80K samples
- $10 of coupons included in box
- $35 value/retail for $9.99
- Vendor funded = 100% profit for chain
Four manufacturers needed last-minute management of a joint sweepstakes at Rite Aid.
CosPro Marketing saved the day by handling all the elements of a multi-tiered event for Unilever, Schick, Bayer and Kimberly Clark. The Hot Days, Cool Cash event was not only a consumer sweepstakes with a top prize of $10,000, but also had an in-store endcap, store participation contest and Single Check Rebate gift with purchase program.
- 200K sweepstakes entries
- 500K in sales
- Complete management of contest including website, receipt of entries and distribution of prizes
Walgreens needed a new, more efficient way to train their Beauty Advisors. In the past, each brand would hold schools and the Advisors were out a full day per brand. This was costing both the brands and the chain millions of dollars each year, and the ROI couldn’t support that.
CosPro Marketing created a day of training with 20-minute segments dedicated to the NEW items from each brand; providing the Advisors with easy to remember points of difference per product. The training day consisted of demonstrating hands-on techniques, customer role playing and LIVE quizzing via our Audience Response System. CosPro Marketing also created a follow along bi-lingual training manual, certificates, and gifts for attendees.
- Saved chain & vendors $6 million+ annually
- Lowest training cost per participant
- Average grade was 89%
- 6500 advisors trained in 6 weeks in 130 regions
- 9.4/10 rating by those surveyed